8.23.2009

It's finally back

In case you weren't aware, Project Runway has finally returned.  And I couldn't be happier.  I love, love, LOVE Project Runway! 


My good friend Natalie turned me onto Project Runway a few years back and I haven't missed an episode yet.  Since then, PR moved from Bravo to Lifetime.  I have been a bit concerned that Lifetime would completely change the show -- you know, make it all dramatic and show everyone's past and how everyone will have better life because of the show.  Let's face it, that is not a reality for most people.  

After last Thursday's premier, I was definitely concerned.  Only 20 minutes into the show, I already learned that one of the contestants had overcome a drug problem.  I don't want to sound like I couldn't care less, but its Project Runway, not Invention.  Come on, Tim Gunn is not supposed to be a therapist.  

I am excited that they show is having a guest judge this season.  It will be interesting to see what everyone's input will be.  

I can tell that I am already starting to have my favorites, but I am going to wait to see a little bit more before I really decide.  

What do you think?  Did you tune in?  Share your PR thoughts with me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP