Recently, a lot of bloggers have announced the birth of their children or their pregnancy. This baby boom has got me thinking about our future children.
I LOVE children. As a matter of fact, I have 12 nieces and nephews -- 6 nieces and 6 nephews. Being the youngest of 7, I sort of have to love kids. I was an aunt from the time that I was 15. With that being said, I love most kids -- my nieces and nephews and the two cute little boys I call my nephews -- my best friends' children.
Back to my point - the recent baby boom has got me thinking about being a parent myself? I have a few questions for all of the recent moms out there:
- How did you know you were ready to start your family?
- How long did you try to conceive before you were successful?
- How bad was the labor process?
- Did you feel you were prepared for labor and being a parent?
- Is there any advice that you wished you had know before your little one arrived?
I ask because I think maybe I am ready to try my hand at this parenting thing but since I can't return the kids if it doesn't work out, I am trying to prepare myself.
Feel free to share any websites, blogs or books that you found helpful