1.25.2010

Help me be creative

I need YOUR help! I need you to help me come up with a creative name for my embroidery business.

Even though I have yet to share any of my cute creations using my new embroidery machine, I have had a LOT of people ask me to make or monogram things for them. While I love being able to do so, I want to create a name for my business.

I am too busy down in my little sweatshop (otherwise known as my basement) to come up with any cute, creative ideas. So, this is where you come in!

I need you to help me come up with something catchy and cute. Here are a few things you should know about what I do:

  • I can embroider-- most of which are monograms.
  • I can applique.
  • I create a lot of baby things and then embroider or applique.

To sweeten the deal for you, whoever comes up with the most creative name for the shop, will win a great prize. Of course it will be monogrammed for you or a cute little something for your little one. We can discuss what you want after you send me your ideas!

I leave tomorrow for a big girl, real job business trip. So, leave me a comment by Saturday at 12pm noon! That's when I will be checking the comments for the first time. JP and I will read over the list and agree on a name for this fun hobby I have.

3 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" 1/25/10, 2:32 PM  

Simply Southern Monograns ...
I'm not done ... more on the way, like the homes ... geez. you have me working hard!

cassi 1/26/10, 1:05 PM  

Memories Made
Stitch by Stitch
Lovely Threads
Sweet Stitches
Southern Stitches

Just brainstorming!! :)

J 1/27/10, 5:22 PM  

Ohhh...how exciting! I will think of some ideas tonight and see what I can come up with!! Yay!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP