2.01.2010

Introducing..

Sweet Southern Monograms...

Thanks to Natalie over at Team Imhoff for helping me come up with the cute, creative name to call my little embroidery business. (Natalie: Let's chat about what kind of things you would love to have embroidered with your monogram and I will get that too you soon!)

I will be showcasing new items as soon as I can get them completed, photographed and posted.

If you are interested in having me embroider something for you, leave me a comment or send me an email and we get talk about creating one of a kind, unique items.

Now, I hope to convince my husband to make a website/blog to keep separate from the personal one.... JP -- I know you are reading this...

1 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" 2/16/10, 3:20 PM  

YEA! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name, and not just because I came up with it either! I can't wait to see what all you create!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP