1.05.2010

Just a little something for myself

I am still in the holiday spirit and I love to give gifts. Since my husband doesn't think it is appropriate to keep giving gifts to everyone, I bought myself a gift...

Yesterday, I treated myself to a little something that I have been eyeing lately...


That would be Photoshop Elements 8. SO excited to LEARN something new and to start using my camera more to take/make wonderful photos!
Can anyone recommend a great site for tutorials of elements? I need to do a bit of research before my present arrives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP