1.06.2010

Winter Weather 2010...

Seriously, this weather forecast needs to be 100% wrong.



From the latest forecast I heard, 6-8 inches of snow are headed our way in just a few short hours. I couldn't be more over it.



I am scheduled to have my first embroidery machine lesson and if the weather does what it supposed to, then the class will be pushed back. I have already had this little dandy for a while and not even tried to figure out how to use it...



Please snow gods... keep your snow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP