10.15.2009

September Goals revisited

It is mid way through October and I failed {miserably, I might add} to keep up with tracking my goals. No excuses-- I simply failed! Not only did I fail about recapping my goals, I didn't even complete a majority of my goals.


Lets review:
1. Use my new treadmill three days of the week.
-- Not even once - maybe in November!

2. Make three new recipes.
-- Only one. Three cheese artichoke dip! YUM!

3. Share my recipes and reviews on the blog.
-- No photos, I didn't share the recipe, yet, but I will soon.

4. Read a new book this month.
-- I didn't even think about a book to read.. my brain was preoccupied...

5. Organize our office.
-- Oooh! I did get this done! Check! I organized the closet, bookshelves and the desk. I put up a few new prints and decor too. Again, no photos... :(

6. Get ready for Recruitment with my advisee.
-- I did get a good start on this, too. I have met with my advisee three times, decided on the voting process and feel so good about where we are now. Hopefully, we can keep things moving and continuing making process.

7. Sew some more cute stuff for *Smooches*.
-- I haven't even turned on my sewing machine since this post was posted. Oops! I have found some new patterns and fabrics that I can't wait to use. Stay tuned and I promise that I will have some items soon!

8. Set up my Flickr account.
-- Nope.

9. Plant tulips in the back yard.
-- HAHA. Didn't even think about it! And hopefully, we won't be in our current home much longer. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

10. Plant mums at my parents house
-- Scratched idea. When the weather changed so quickly, the mums would have died by now. Good thing I didn't waste my time.

11. Monogram my galvanized buckets before fall really gets here so I can show off my pretty mums!
-- My buckets are monogrammed but I don't have anything planted in them... sad :(

12. Take Maggie for a walk once a week.
-- Complete fail, again. Poor little Maggie only got a walk 5 times this month. And I didn't give her a single one. Her grandpa loves to take her for walks and since I was home so much recently, he took her for her well deserved walks!

Since October is half way over, I will wait until November to post goals. Hopefully, by that time, I will be settled done and in a better place to actually achieve my goals!

Does anyone else feel like a complete failure when you don't accomplish your goals? Help me feel better!

2 comments:

Cecilia 10/15/09, 5:32 PM  

I feel that way too. Sometimes I am just too overwhelmed or too busy to worry about my lists. Then I feel awful for not even attempting. I figure if it gives me that much anxiety, I should just let it go. LOL. One less stress. Shoot. I didn't even make a list of September or October.

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" 10/15/09, 10:26 PM  

so did you get anything done? jusk kidding! Hope today went well ... and don't worry, I'm lucky if I get my day to day list done let a lone my monthy to-do's!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP