10.13.2009

Where have I been..

Oh my goodness..


So I just realized that it has been about 6 weeks since I have updated my blog.... I am sure you have been wondering what I have been up to!

Well here is a very brief recap:
  • My Mom has been in the hospital three times in the last six weeks. That alone has caused me to not have time to update the blog!
  • Lots of trips down south to visit with Mom to make sure she is doing well because of the hospital stays.
  • Lots of updates on the personal front-- and before anyone asks -- NO, I am not pregnant. (Even though, I SO want to be!!!) Once everything clears over, I promise I will give a detailed post about all of this business.
  • House Hunting has begun again. This goes along with the personal life stuff, that I can't get into right now.
I have had zero time to do any updating to my blog. I apologize and will try to do better!

Now that I have an evening to sit down at my computer, I will be scheduling a few posts just to make sure that another six weeks don't pass before I post again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP