9.01.2009

Project Runway, Week 2

We all know that Project Runway is back. I told you about it here.


Have ya'll tuned in? I am still hoping that Lifetime doesn't ruin the show but we will see.

Week 2 was a lot of fun -- all about Motherhood! Rebecca Romijn was the 'special judge' and Monique Lhuillier was filling in for Michael Kors.

The concept was for the designers was to come up with a maternity outfit-- casual, business or evening-- designers choice.

I wasn't really excited about the outcome of most of the pieces. Especially these two hot messes:


I mean, what were they thinking, I think that the concept was good, but it just didn't come together. And that second outfit, is that really what a pregnant lady looks like? I do not think so!

Now. Malvin's look.. what .. was.. going.. on?! Very strange. I highly doubt that an expecting mother wants to be referred to a a hen!

I am so glad that Malvin is out. I think that the show will start to get better once all the crazies are out. Have you been watching? Do you have a favorite?

Speaking of the designers, did you know you can head over here to purchase something from their design shops? I have been browsing and have found some cute stuff!

Until next week..

1 comments:

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" 10/6/09, 11:33 PM  

hey, don't forget to sign up for my giveaway this week.. it's SUPER cute!

http://teamimhoff.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

As you can imagine, this blog is about me -- a southern girl, well woman actually, living in a northern city. I don't claim to be from Mississippi or any other southern state but my accent might fool you. And I don't claim to live in New York-- really, I live in a mid-western city. From the small, southern town where I was raised, I am far from home but this is my new life. This blog will document my journey with my amazing husband and our pooch and the rest of our family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP